Limestone door lintel [inscribed for Sankhenptah]; broken in two pieces. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Doors, jambs, lintels
- Top of mastaba G 2342 (= G 5520)
- Width: 40 cm Length: 187 cm Thickness: 20 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Sankhenptah (G 5520)
- G 2342 = G 5520; pits G 2342 XYZ = G 5522
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 5520. Limestone lintel (33-2-194), fragments of limestone architrave (35-11-15a-f), blocks of relief (33-3-10a, d) inscribed for Sankhenptah, identified as [sAb aD-mr nj-nst-xntt jmj-r sSw wr mDw Sma rx nswt Hrj-sStA jmj-r DADAt jmj-r kAt sHD sSw] judge and administrator, preeminent of place, overseer of scribes, great one of the tens of Upper Egypt, royal acquaintance, secretary, overseer of the council, overseer of works, inspector of scribes; found in G 5520 and displaced in pits associated with surrounding mastabas.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)