Six fragments of clear alabaster royal statuette: a) two fragments from [proper right] wrist and part of pleated [kilt] on thigh. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 5223 A
- Length: total: 14.8 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 14.1753.1
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 4, reign of Khafre
- Date of Register Entry
- Related fragments probably from one statue: 14-12-49b (two fitting fragments of proper left half of face) = MFA 21.951a and MFA 21.951e + 14-12-71 (three fitting fragments of proper left shoulder, chest, upper arm) = MFA 21.951b and MFA 21.951c and MFA 21.951d + 14-12-72a (proper right wrist and part of pleated kilt) = MFA 14.1753.1 + 14-12-72b (proper right shoulder) = MFA 14.1753.2 + 14-11-107.1 (part of beard) = MFA 14.1693.1 + 14-12-65.2 (part of pleated kilt) = MFA 14.1751.2 + 14-12-65.21 and 14-12-65.24 (part of proper right side of nemes wig and lappet) = MFA 14.1751.21 and MFA 14.1751.24 + 14-12-65.81 (part of proper left lappet) + 14-12-65.82 (part of proper left side of nemes wig); fragment of right wrist and part of pleated kilt accessioned as MFA 14.1753.1.
- MFA accession number verified
Smith, William Stevenson. "Fragments of a Statuette of Chephren." Wiener Zeitschrift für die Kunde des Morgenlandes 54 (1957), pp. 186-187, fig. 1.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)