Stone mason's wood mallet and part of another; roughly circular throughout whole height, wood very light and fragile from age. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tools & equipment-Woodworking and stoneworking
- Mastaba G 5110, in sand, high up in offering room
- Height: 27 cm Diameter: 13.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- "I believe from the position in which this was found that it belongs to the period in which the mastaba was denuded of its casing"
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)