Thirty (30) or more fragments of alabaster royal statuettes (cf. 14-11-107): [among them]: two beards, two hands, knee, part of foot, wrist, etc. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Between G 5230 S [(= S chapel/serdab)] and mastaba G 5220
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 21.10538, 14.1720.1–14.1720.15
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 4, reign of Khafre - reign of Menkaure
- Date of Register Entry
- Mentioned in entry
- MFA 21.10538: hand consisting of four joined fragments from this lot. Other fragments of this lot accessioned as MFA 14.1720.1–MFA 14.1720.15: one fragment of beard (nearly complete) = MFA 14.1720.1, one fragment of beard = MFA 14.1720.2, one fragment of kilt or nemes headdress = MFA 14.1720.3, one fragment of toe or thumb = MFA 14.1720.4, three unidentifiable fragments = MFA 14.1720.5, MFA 14.1720.6, MFA 14.1720.7, two fitting fragments of throne or base = MFA 14.1720.8, five unidentifiable fragments = MFA 14.1720.9, eight unidentifiable fragments = MFA 14.1720.10, seven unidentifiable fragments = MFA 14.1720.11, two unidentifiable fragments = MFA 14.1720.12, five unidentifiable fragments = MFA 14.1720.13, three fitting fragments of clenched hand = MFA 14.1720.14, five fitting fragments and one separate fragment of nemes headdress = MFA 14.1720.15.
- MFA accession numbers verified
- Type Mentioned in entry
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition worker at Giza.
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)