[Faience, carnelian, white stone] beads. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- Pit G 2381 A, [chamber, in coffin, on left wrist of mummy] (512, 513)
- [Faience, carnelian, white stone]
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 13.3415, 13.3422
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6, reign of Pepy II
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA 13.3415 = 2 carnelian and 5 faience barrel beads. MFA 13.3422 = quantity of carnelian and white stone barrel beads and electrum (?) ball beads.
- MFA accession numbers verified
Markowitz, Yvonne J., Joyce L. Haynes, and Rita E. Freed. Egypt in the Age of the Pyramids: Highlights from the Harvard University–Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Expedition. Boston: MFA Publications, 2002, pp. 100-101, cat. 38c.
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)