Mud sealing with cylinder seal impressions, [including name of Niuserre, and possibly Sahure]; from flat surface with flat raised disc, covered knot of a string, apparently on top of cylinder jar (alabaster) with small disc cover. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Seals, sealings & stoppers
- Pit G 4715 B, debris in chamber
- Width: 5 cm Length: 6 cm Thickness: 2 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
Reisner, George A., and William Stevenson Smith. The Tomb of Hetep-Heres the Mother of Cheops: a Study of Egyptian Civilization in the Old Kingdom. A History of the Giza Necropolis 2. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1955, pp. 52, 56, fig. 54.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)