Flint flake. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tools & equipment-Miscellaneous
- G 2382 [(originally thought to be a tomb, but now known to be a jumbled deposit of limestone blocks from other nearby tombs)], [Senedjemib complex court]
- Width 4.8 cm; Length 8.9 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Found December 10, 1912, brought up on December 11, 1912.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)