Lower part of limestone statuette with seat, male figure, legs were free, knees 13-1- __ fit. Illustration: Yes
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- G 2382 [(originally thought to be a tomb, but now known to be a jumbled deposit of limestone blocks from other nearby tombs)], [Senedjemib complex court], hole above old pavement
- Height: 25 cm Length: 12 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 13.3151
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 5 - Dynasty 6
- Date of Register Entry
- Mentioned in entry
- Hasam H.
- Fitting fragment of knees apparently not registered separately.
- MFA accession number verified
- Type Mentioned in entry
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Expedition worker at Giza. Hasam's last name only recorded as 'H." in Dec 1912 object register.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)