Fragments of fine alabaster private statuette with apron [DIAGRAM]: a) largest fragment, left shoulder; b) [two fitting fragments], belt and navel; c) [three] fitting fragments, [portion of inscription on two]; d) minute fragment, [inscribed], and [e)] a number of other fragments. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Some in pit G 2320 (= G 5280) [U], and some in pit G 2330 (= G 5380) [?]
- Height: a) 14 cm Length: b) 7 cm; c) 6.5 cm; 7.5 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Multiple alabaster statue fragments MFA owned (unaccessioned): 12-10-8.1 (two fragments), 12-10-8.2 (three fragments, c, inscribed), 12-10-8.3 (two fragments, b, navel and belt), 12-10-8.4 (one fragment, a, left shoulder), 12-10-8.5 (two fragments), 12-10-8.6 (two fragments), 12-10-8.7 (six fragments), 12-10-8.8 (two fragments), 12-10-8.9 (one fragment), 12-10-8.10 (two fragments).
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)