Object register page:
Nine hundred ninety-four (994) faience ring beads, more rounded than 27-2-97a, varying slightly in size; green glaze.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- G 7330-7340: pit G 7330 B, debris of room II
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- "Changes in number of beads due to fact that more of same type were found in siftings from pit G 7330 B II and entered here though found on February 6th, others from same place February 7th"
- Problem: penciled notes in "measurements" field