Object register page:
Thirty-one small flat faience ring beads from same necklace (27-1-254); blue glaze; only one bead broken.
Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- Pit G 7253 B, debris of room
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 29.2042
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA 29.2042 = 27-1-254a (33 of 34 pendants) strung with 27-1-254d (ring beads) and one loose pendant from 27-1-254a (1 of 34 pendants).