Object register page:
[Two] faience barrel beads and fragment of another; shaped with blade, [bright and] light blue glaze.
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- Isis temple, room E
- Length: 1.4 cm
Diameter: .45 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Two barrel beads and one fragment of another identified in MFA inventory as 26-1-172; MFA owned (unaccessioned).