Rim fragment of alabaster model saucer. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 6040 B, chamber, debris inside door to pit
- Height: 2.1 cm Thickness: .6- cm Span: .8 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.2824
- Date of Register Entry
- Two more fragments fitting 25-12-118 and 25-12-117 (which now seems part of same saucer) found 12/19/1925; fragment 25-12-117 + fragment 25-12-118 + two additional fragments = one fragmentary alabaster model dish accessioned as MFA 25.2824.
- MFA accession number verified
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)