Limestone model jar (cf. 25-1-448), [Type XVI a], (one of set of model vessels, seventeen jars and fifty plus saucers, including 25-2-1101 through 25-2-1151, 25-2-1157, saucers vary between six types); [jars and saucers painted yellow, crudely cut in very soft limestone with tube borers, most later smoothed (?) with pebble]. Illustration: No. Supplementary illustration: Yes. Supplementary illustration scale: 1:2
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 7710 B
- Height: 8 cm Diameter: mouth: 3.3 cm; base: 3 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 25.2537
- Date of Register Entry
- MFA accession number verified
Reisner, George A., and William Stevenson Smith. The Tomb of Hetep-Heres the Mother of Cheops: a Study of Egyptian Civilization in the Old Kingdom. A History of the Giza Necropolis 2. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1955, p. 98.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)