Four faience ushabtis (part of group including 25-2-1017, 25-1-1344, 25-2-1006, and 25-2-1047); one inscribed ushabti: [middle and lower portion of small ushabti (early Dynasty 25 based on name Ankh-piankhy); molded, sides blade-dressed, soft-baked coarse light colored paste, reddish core, greenish blue glaze, inscription incised very roughly [GLYPHS], no pilaster, base roughly formed]; three uninscribed ushabtis: [Type III 2(or 4)d, similar style to first; knobby features and baskets incised on backs]. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Street G 7500
- Height: 4.4 - 5.6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Ankhpiankhy (in Street G 7500)
- Some ushabtis from group (grouped based on similarity of style) including 25-1-1344, 25-2-1006, 25-2-1017, 25-2-1047 inscribed for Ankhpiankhy.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Small set of inscribed and uninscribed ushabtis (25-1-1344, 25-2-1006, 25-2-1017, 25-2-1047), with several inscribed for Ankhpiankhy; found in Street G 7500 debris and G 7610 W.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)