[Thirty-six] faience ushabtis [(cf. 25-3-225) (probably part of group of 376+ ushabtis including 25-3-223, 25-3-229, 25-3-282, [and probably 25-3-224], and others, including 25-3-225, 25-3-227, and possibly 25-3-226)]; uninscribed; twenty-eight with base missing, and eight bases, non-fitting. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Ushabtis and ushabti boxes
- Pit G 7632 A, in coffin
- Height: 3.2 - 5.4 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Hetepef-hesu-(?) (in G 7632)
- Many uninscribed ushabtis attributed to same burial as those inscribed for Hetepef-hesu-(?) (25-3-223, 25-3-229, 25-3-282, and probably 25-3-224) not labeled with original registration number (which might be 25-3-225, 25-3-226, 25-3-227, see unlabeled uninscribed ushabtis and fragments arbitrarily assigned to 25-3-225).
- Problem: provenance: are these from [room 2 =] A IV
- Type Owner
- Remarks Child ([ms n] born) of Ankhenes-(?). Set of ca. 376+ inscribed and uninscribed ushabtis (25-3-223, 25-3-229, 25-3-282, and probably 25-3-224, and others, including 25-3-225, 25-3-227, and possibly 25-3-226), with ca. 28+ inscribed for Hetepef-hesu-(?) (uninscribed ushabtis from this set attributed to Hetepef-hesu-(?)); found mostly inside coffin in G 7632 A IV and around and under it in area of knees, although specimens also found elsewhere in pit system.
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)