microfilm: begin page 1047
Friday, November 28, 1930
Men arrived from Quft. Forty-one men.
Saturday, November 29, 1930
First day of work
Work on area south of mastaba G 7760
(1) north of G 7913
(2) east of G 7919, Pit B
(3) G 7920 A
(4) G 7921 Z
Cars, Line XVII
2:00 - 4:25: 58
(1) North of G 7913
Clearing debris to northwards, and extending railway north. Debris of rubble and sand. Found in debris: fragments limestone inscribed.
(2) G 7919
Clearing east of mastaba, debris of rubble. Found in debris: broken granite hammer head.
G 7919 B: Depth 7.3 meters. Cleared Room ii. [ILLUSTRATION]
(3) G 7920
G 7920 A: Clearing chamber. Rubble and sand. Rock cut coffin against west wall, running north and south. Cleared. [ILLUSTRATION]
(4) G 7921
G 7921 Z: Depth 6 meters. Rubble and sand. Chamber, rock cut, open, on south. Clearing.
microfilm: end page 1047
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 11/28/1930; 11/29/1930
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)