microfilm: begin page 1006
Thursday, December 19, 1929 (continued)
(4) G 7753
Clearing mastaba. Removed buildings of G 7753 Y to clear to rock.
G 7753 Z: In room III, IV, V. Rubble and sand. Found in debris of room V: gold amulets [29-12-198, 29-12-199, 29-12-200, 29-12-201, 29-12-202, 29-12-203, 29-12-204], ushabtis [29-12-221], amulets [29-12-205, 29-12-206], beads [29-12-196], pottery [29-12-218].
(5) G 7757
G 7757 A: Clearing blocking stones of room X.
(6) G 7760
G 7760 A: In chamber, cleared. [ILLUSTRATION]
G 7760 X: Down 2.8 meters. Rock cut, east of G 7760, between G 7752 and G 7766. Rubble and sand. Broken into chamber of pit G 7752 W.
(7) G 7764
G 7764 X: Depth 8.5 meters. Rubble and sand.
(8) G 7765
Clearing mastaba southwards. Uncovered pits C, D, E. Found in debris: faience ushabti fragments [29-12-219], fragment alabaster [29-12-216].
G 7765 A: Depth 3.7 meters. Rubble and sand. Chamber I and II. Found in room II: fragment copper [29-12-195], faience beads [29-12-194]. [ILLUSTRATION]
G 7765 B: Depth 3 meters. Rubble and sand and bones. Chamber rock cut, open on west. Broken into G 7752 "b".
G 7765 C: Down 3.2 meters. Rubble built, rock cut below. Rubble and sand.
G 7765 D: Down 3.5 meters. Rubble and mud, rock cut below, rubble and sand.
G 7765 E: Depth 3.32 meters. Rubble and stones, rock cut below, rubble and sand, chamber on west, sealed with two blocks of stone.
microfilm: end page 1006
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicholas Picardo email@example.com
- Luke Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)