microfilm: begin page 186
Monday, January 19, 1925 (continued)
(2) Street G 7300 and G 7310-7320 (continued)
Pit A of G 7310, has been found, its position being as follows:
(3) Street G 7400
Men working in this street to east of G 7410, south of interior chapel (on east side of street), and inside of chapel itself. Nothing special to report at this place.
Also cleared the debris from front of the north end of east wall of G 7430, as far south as the north stone wall of the exterior chapel. At this point was found a large wall of rubble of crude brick which connects up with the above stone wall, and perhaps is part of an enclosing wall of the mastaba. See sketch below:
The base of the enclosing wall is 140 cm above the rock. Floor inside wall is 115 cm above gebel.
Pit G 7433 has not yet been cleared.
microfilm: end page 186
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Alan Jenvey Rowe, British, 1890–1968
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British, 1890–1968
- Remarks Egyptologist and archaeologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)