microfilm: begin page 163
Monday, January 25, 1926 (continued)
(2) G 7151
Continued clearing the complex south of G 7150, to which we give the number G 7151.
G 7151 is probably an annex to G 7150.
The numbers i, ii, iii indicate various levels.
G 7151 X: Down 5.2 meters. Mixed dirty debris.
G 7151 A: Depth, 1.78 meters. No chamber. Ends at rock surface
G 7151 B: Depth 1.3 meters. Reaches to rock. On the north a rubbled lined chamber roofed with slabs.
G 7151 C: Depth 1.2 meters. Ends at rock. No chamber.
(3) G 7150
G 7150 F: Finished clearing chambers of G 7150 F.
No objects whatever.
microfilm: end page 163
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)