microfilm: begin page 90
Friday, December 18, 1925 (continued)
(1) G 6028
Cleared southern end of G 6028.
Built against the western face of the south end of G 6050 is a steep inclined construction plane of worn limestone boulders which leads from the ground up to the top of G 6028 and was evidently used to hand up the roofing slabs of G 6028 and perhaps also for the burials. It was built against the south wall of G 6028.
(2) G 6042
Clearing corridor a and rooms b and c of G 6042, also pits. Room b is the offering room of Seneb? and room c of the son? Werbauptah.
microfilm: end page 90
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mentioned on page
- Seneb (G 6042)
- Werbauptah (in G 6042)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)