microfilm: begin page 274
Sunday, March 28, 1926 (continued)
(3) G 7143
G 7143 A: Clearing radeem from the shaft. Gebel at 1.8 meters, down 3 meters.
four fragments alabaster [26-3-237]
one limestone hammer stone?
one fragment faience cup
(4) G 7240
Clearing the area south of the mastaba. Debris of sebbakheem, limestone chips and sand.
Found: one faience scarab, inscribed [26-3-241]
(5) G 7000 X
Removed 301: (1)-(6) scattered inlays (to north).
Removed 302: Gold leaf from ii.
Removed 303: Gold leaf from ii.
Removed 301: (7)-(27) scattered inlays (to north).
Removed 304: (1)-(12) inlays from wing.
*B5931 (26/3/28/i) and drawing.
Removed 305: (1)-(35) inlays etc. from wing.
Cleaned away decayed wood and crumbled plaster under 305.
Monday, March 29, 1926
One hundred and twelfth day of work
Wind: north moderate.
(1) G 7200
(2) G 7230 B
(3) G 7330
(4) G 7000 X
Line VIII to 8:00 am: 238, 8:30 to noon: 196, 1:00 to 5:00 pm: 142
(1) Street G 7200
Clearing the debris from street G 7200 between the mastabas G 7230 and G 7230. Debris of sebbakheem, limestone chips and sand. Revealed the continuation of narrow mud brick wall running southwards, near the casing of G 7330.
one small green faience amulet, Sekhmet? [26-3-237]
one fragment black stone (basalt?) bowl [26-3-239]
microfilm: end page 274
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 03/28/1926; 03/29/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)