microfilm: begin page 299
Friday, April 17, 1936 (continued)
(2) G 2012 (continued)
G 2012 D: Removed the body from the chamber and cleared it. Drawing.
(3) G 2402a
G 2402a B: In chamber. Sand and dubsh. Body, head on north. Left for photo.
G 2402a C: In shaft and chamber. Lined with stones above and mud brick underneath. It is north of B and south of D. Total depth 2.45 [meters]. Sand, and underneath limestone debris and black debris. Chamber on east, lined and roofed with stones. Only on north lined with mud brick. Found in chamber debris: broken bones. Cleared. Drawing.
G 2402a D: In shaft and chamber. Lined with stones above and mud brick below. It is north of C. Total depth 2.3 meters. Limestone debris, black debris, dubsh and stones from the roof. Chamber on east, lined with mud brick and stones and roofed with stones but roof fall[en] into the chamber and we removed it. Open and empty. Drawing.
microfilm: end page 299
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Mahmud Said Ahmed [Diraz]
- Mohamed Said Ahmed [Diraz]
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974.
- Date: 1974
- Type Translator
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Diary translator. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926). Brother of Mohammed Said Ahmed (Head Reis 1936-1939). Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates
- Remarks Head Reis for the Harvard-MFA expedition, 1936–1939. Son of Said Ahmed Said [Diraz] (Head Reis 1908-1926) and brother of Mahmoud Said Ahmed [Diraz] (Translator) and Ahmed Said Ahmed [Diraz]. Family name, Diraz, was supplied by Said Ahmed Said's grandsons in 2006.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)