microfilm: begin page 46
Saturday, November 30, 1912 (continued)
G 2382 shows apparently a passage with an early (contemporaneous) pavement. A hole had been dug in this, and filled with dirt mixed with blocks of limestone.
Sunday, December 1, 1912
A low mound of debris was formed over all, and on this was built a later pavement running up slanting from east. This has in turn been broken away by a trench and by a great hole (hole 2), now filled with sand and limestone blocks.
microfilm: end page 46
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 11/30/1912; 12/01/1912
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)