microfilm: begin page 16
Saturday, December 25, 1915 (continued)
[(1) G 4410 chapel (continued)]
(2) South of G 4410 chapel
Clearing debris south of offering chamber G 4410.
(3) G 4410
Pit G 4410 A, reached chamber, open.
(4) G 4513
Began clearing back wall of G 4513.
Sunday, December 26, 1915
Work continued as yesterday.
Oric Bates arrived about 4 p.m. and gave me an account of the work at Gamai.
Monday, December 27, 1915
Day of rest for men.
I dined with Hon. Art. Company and saw a performance of "Babes in the Wood" given by the men.
microfilm: end page 16
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 12/25/1915; 12/26/1915; 12/27/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Oric Bates
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)