- Giza 3D
- My Giza
microfilm: begin page 63
Sunday, March 17, 1912 (continued)
[Howard] Carter, Lord Carnarvon, Dr. Johnson and P. Newberry visited excavations. There have been a great number of visitors but I have not set down their names.
The following objects were found in the debris in front of G 2200 [= G 5080]:
1. fragments of knee and of shoulder of a red granite statue, life-size.
2. fragment of arm of a life-size statue of finest alabaster [MFA 47.2044].
3. fragment of arm of small alabaster statuette.
At north end:
4. fragments of foot of black granite statue life-size.
5. flint knife (tip broken off) [MFA 12.1355].
At south end:
6. top of a false door of [GLYPHS] [Neferi] [MFA 12.1393]
7. part of a false door of a [GLYPHS] [MFA 12.1490]
Monday, March 18, 1912
Day of rest.
Dr. and Mrs. Merriman.
Tuesday, March 19, 1912
Work continues along face of G 2130. In front of northern niche there is a big block (for offerings?). In
microfilm: end page 63