- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : wHmnfrt
- Alternate spelling : Wehem-nefret
- Alternate spelling : Wehemnofret
- Alternate spelling : Wehem-nofret
- Owner of Wehemnefret (unnumbered mastaba excavated by Schiaparelli, probably part of mastaba S 984 excavated by Junker). False door (Turin S.1840) inscribed for Wehemnefret, identified as [sAt nswt] king's daughter; found in mastaba of Wehemnefret. Daughter (?) of Wenshet (owner of G 4840). Appears (without family relationship, if any, indicated) on false door (Hildesheim 2971) inscribed for Wenshet, south inner jamb (bottom register), identified as [rxt nswt] royal acquaintance; found in situ in G 4840 (north chapel). Family relationship between Wehemnefret and Wenshet based on proximity of mastabas, and titles.
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p009
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_G4840_p01
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)