- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : k[A]Hjf
- Alternate spelling : Kahyfy
- Alternate spelling : Ka-hif
- Alternate spelling : Kaihif
- Grandson ([sA sAt=f] son of his daughter) of Kahif (owner of G 2136). Appears in chapel relief, south wall (banquet scene, bottom register, fourth from right, with his siblings and cousins); in situ in G 2136.
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2136
Description: Cemetery G 2100: G 2136, Kahif, chapel, S wall, E end, relief (upper registers: offerings; lower registers: banquet scene depicting children and grandchildren of Kahif; top register: although inscription damaged three of five kneeling figures identified as Kahif's sons and daughter, Djednefret, Seniakhet, and [...]tek; bottom register: Kahif's grandchildren: Khnumnety, Kahif, Nebuduat, Kahif, Niankhkhnum, Niankhre), looking S
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)