- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Rahotpe
- Alternate spelling : Rahotep
- Manuel de Codage : raHtp
- Alternate spelling : Ra-hetep
- Alternate spelling : Ra-hotep
- Son of Wehemka (owner of D 117). Appears in chapel relief, twice on west wall (top register, panel of relief above south false door, fourth adult figure from right), identified as [sS pr] scribe of the house, possibly should read [sS pr-mDAt] with last sign missing, and (between false doors, right half, depicted as young boy standing in front of his parents), identified as [sS pr-mDAt] scribe of the library; also appears on south false door, south jamb (bottom register) and north false door, south jamb (top register), identified as [rx nswt] royal acquaintance; also appears on south wall (upper of two bottom registers, fourth figure from right), identified as [sS pr-mDAt], north wall (depicted as young boy standing in front of his parents), identified as [sS pr-mDAt], and east wall (depicted as young boy standing in front of his parents); chapel (Hildesheim 2970) found in situ in D 117. Possibly same individual as [sS] scribe Rahetep in G 2155.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)