- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : Htpnfrt
- Alternate spelling : Hetepnefert
- Alternate spelling : Hotepnofret
- Alternate spelling : Nefrethetep
- Appears on fragments of false door tablet depicting couple seated at offering table (name of man not preserved), identified as [Hmt=f rx nswt Htpnfrt] his wife, royal acquaintance Hetepnefret; found in debris of G 1011, corridor b.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 1011
Description: Fitting fragments of false door tablet inscribed for man (name not preserved) and [Hmt=f rx nswt Htpnfrt] his wife, the "royal acquaintance", Hetepnefret from G 1011 (debris of corridor b); seated couple face each over offering table (in sunk relief)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)