- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Nefery
- Manuel de Codage : nfrj
- Alternate spelling : Noferi
- Alternate spelling : Nefri
- Fragments of limestone false door (MFA 12.1393 + MFA 12.1498 + MFA 12.1515) inscribed for Neferi, identified as [jmj-r st xntjw-S Sps nswt smr pr] overseer of the department of palace attendants, noble of the king, companion of the house; found east of G 5080 (MFA 12.1393) and east of G 2180 (MFA 12.1498 and MFA 12.1515) (incorrectly attributed to G 2185 in P-M III, p. 81).
- ID: HUMFA_GN2_K11_ApxA1_p018
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2180, G 2200 = G 5080
Description: Fragmentary false door of [GLYPHS] Neferi found partly in front of (to E of) G 2180 (= G 4990) and partly in front of (to E of) G 2200 (= G 5080): MFA 12.1393 (top fragment) + MFA 12.1498 (lower left fragment) + MFA 12.1515 (bottom fragment lower right)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2200 = G 5080
Description: Upper part of broken false door of [GLYPHS] Neferi found E of G 2200 (= G 5080): MFA 12.1393
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)