- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : kAn[j]nswt
- Alternate spelling : Ka-ni-nisut
- Alternate spelling : Kanenesut [III]
- Alternate spelling : Ny-ka-nisut [III]
- Probable owner of G 2156a. May appear (name not preserved) in poorly preserved chapel relief (west wall, north of false door, seated at offering table); in situ in G 2156a. Son ([sA=f] his son) of Kaninisut [II] (owner of G 2156), grandson of Kaninisut [I] (owner of G 2155). Appears in chapel relief in tomb of his father Kaninisut [II], west wall (north end of compartment offering list), and twice on chapel entrance south door jamb (censing and handing lotus to seated figure of his father), identified in all places as [rx nswt] royal acquaintance; in situ in G 2156. Probable father of Irienre (owner, along with Ankhemre, of Irienre & Ankhemre, unnumbered mastaba, assigned numbers G 2156b and G 2156c, excavated by Junker). Appears on north false door (KHM Vienna ÄS 8013) inscribed for Irienre, identified as [rx nswt] royal acquaintance; false door found in situ in mastaba of Irienre & Ankhemre chapel.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)