- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : anxjrptH
- Alternate spelling : Ir-ankh-ptah
- Alternate spelling : Ankh-ir-ptah
- Alternate spelling : Irankhptah
- Son ([sA=f smsw] his eldest son) of Akhetmehu (owner of G 2375); owner of secondary chapel G 2375a (abutting east face of G 2375). False door inscribed for Ankhirptah, identified as [sAb r nxn] judge, mouth of Nekhen; in situ in secondary chapel G 2375a. Also appears in chapel relief in tomb of his father G 2375, north wall of chapel recess (marsh scene, depicting Akhetmehu and Hunetka and their sons Ankhirptah and Seshemnefer), identified as [sAb sS] juridicial scribe; south wall of chapel recess (including displaced blocks 35-11-96a and 35-11-96b, standing figures of Akhetmehu and Hutnetka and son Ankhirptah receiving tribute), identified as [sAb] judge; one face of each displaced pillar inscribed for Ankhirptah, identified as [sAb smsw hAjt] judge, elder of the court; displaced pillar originally from G 2375 pillared portico (reconstructed), relief in situ in G 2375.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)